Developing critical competencies for transformation
Transferable skills in a digitalized world
Every transformation project has its own prerequisites and goals. This also means that the associated questions and challenges are different in each case.
However, certain attitudes and skills are fundamental to success in the VUCA world.
Cooperation and self-directed learning as a foundation
No matter which technology or change is to be introduced: In a digitalized working environment it is becoming increasingly important to be able to work with others in complex systems. In addition, it is necessary to constantly learn new things in a self-organized manner.
These competencies are transferable skills. This means they are important for people in a wide variety of positions and at all career stages! That is why we place them at the heart of our work when accompanying change processes.
We design our development programs in such a way that they demand and promote precisely these skills. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses – but we are all able to improve!
Emotional and digital learning support self-organization and relevance
Self-directed learning and modern tools such as YouTube videos, podcasts or apps have long since arrived in everyday life. At the same time, brain research proves that emotions are the key to sustainable learning.
We make use of this for our programs by combining both forms of learning into a blended learning format.
For us, digital learning means:
- The integration of various apps, media and sources enables everyone to use exactly what they perceive as most stimulating and effective
- Content, formats and program elements can be updated continuously – including by the participants themselves
- Access via computer and mobile devices guarantees flexibility and constant availability
For us, emotional learning means:
- Group tasks in outdoor and off-site workshops for direct experience of communication and work patterns
- Anchoring of what has been learned, because unusual tasks or impressive nature strongly emotionalize the learning content
- Exercises in practice groups for repetition and processing of what has been learned
- Direct application of techniques and methods in the workplace to create purpose and topicality of the program
- Observation and feedback from colleagues for motivation and further development
These elements are linked together and embedded in a program architecture that allows participants to co-create their learning journey. The result are interactive and attractive blended learning programs.
They create the highest possible relevance for the participants, motivating them to join in and keep up, even when things get difficult.
The more complex the systems, the more important emotional intelligence
Every change project is unique. Our process therefore begins with the questions of which concrete
- problems and questions
- tasks and roles
- structures and interfaces
- levers for adjusting change and reinforcement
arise from the change and for whom.
The systems we work with and the structures for daily communication are becoming increasingly complex: digitalization creates many new possibilities. At the same time, the demands placed on people in organizations are increasing or changing as a result.
In order to cope with this situation and successfully navigate this complexity, people need a high level of emotional intelligence and solid soft skills.
This is where we start with our programs!
Ready for change? Contact us for a free consultation!