People are at the heart of the digital transformation leap!
Attitude and skills for the digital transformation leap
Even before Corona: The right attitude and self-directed learning are essential success factors for the digital transformation. Just now, we all need to develop the essential skills for this very quickly!
New context – new skills
Essential for success in a world characterized by digitalization and globalization are the effective management of:
– Continuous change
– Flexibility and new spaces for development
– New technologies
– Changed conditions and expectations of cooperation at work
Values and attitudes – a new mindset is needed
The changed environment and the resulting demands also require an adjustment of basic values and assumptions about cooperation:
– Leadership at eye level and empowerment of employees to co-create
– Hence, greater responsibility for employees regarding their own decisions and actions
– Expectations and perspectives of other stakeholders such as customers, team members or other departments determine direction and actions
– Experiencing the purpose and impact of one’s own work is becoming increasingly important
People in organization determine the success of a digital transformation!!!
A new technology alone does not change a business model: How and whether people use it is the decisive factor. And that in turn depends on their attitudes and skills. Thus, they must be the focus in transformation projects.
DEX development programs support you in promoting exactly those attitudes and skills that are important for the digital transformation in your organization!
Ready for change? Contact us for a free consultation!