DEX – Human resource development for organizations in change
DEX stands for the combination of digital and emotional learning.
This way, we create attractive formats and the best possible conditions for practical and application-oriented development programs.
We facilitate workshops, conduct trainings, coach, and advise people and companies on all aspects of leadership and collaboration.
For more than 30 years, Silke Koerner and Joerg Janzen have been conducting sustainable development programs for teams and leaders. We are supported by an international network of experienced trainers and coaches.
Learning is our passion – developing attractive and sustainable learning formats for our clients and participants is our mission!
What do we offer?
We offer a wide variety of formats and interventions. From lectures or coaching on specific aspects, to workshops with a high practical content for rapid competence development, to individually designed development processes for departments and teams.
- Virtual short lectures and impulses
- Team building and team events – outdoors, in the seminar room and online
Training and Development:
- Workshops and seminars in face-to-face or online format (usually 1 – 3 days)
- Training for junior and middle managers
- Train-the-trainer programs
Coaching and Supervision:
- Advice and supervision for leaders
- Coaching and micro-coaching by phone, chat or during a walk
Process Support and Consulting:
- Change processes and staff development for the digital transformation
- Strategy development for leadership teams
- Team coaching and conflict moderation
- Customized development processes for teams in blended learning formats (3 – 12 months)
- Consulting for HR departments
Education and Learning:
- Networking and get-to-know-you events for students
- Courses, logistics and accompanying program activities for study abroad and exchange programs
Interested? Contact us for a free consultation!
As a small company ourselves, we are an active member of the German Association DMB!
The University of Applied Management (HAM) with its Adventure Campus Treuchtlingen is our official cooperation partner. Thus, we can accompany projects scientifically if required!
With Great Place to Work we have a strong cooperation partner when it comes to future-oriented workplace culture and employer branding!
We are part of the iMOVE initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.